0

Pirates In UTAR

Posted by PIRATES in UTAR on 8:12 AM in
Hey, I am Chew Pei Ni, an ordinary Malaysian citizen living quietly in Selangor. Like any other females of my age, I am still studying at this point of my life. As an undergraduate in University Tunku Abdul Rahman picking up accountancy, I hope, and will be jobless by May 2010. Before my "forced retirement", I aim to equip myself with all the necessary armors to fight for my survival in the workforce. My family is like an ancient court: I am answerable only to a dictatorial emperor and a loving empress while I rule over 3 mischievous but taller than me jesters and a dog (cheh).

No doubt, I like to eat, sleep and play! Other than that, I also enjoy traveling, reading, dancing and etc. Basically, all activities are my hobbies (I think), except those detrimental to my health and well-being, like smuggling and humantrafficking(but I must admit that the money involved is very, very tempting...*evil grin*)

My internet activities are basically searching for information, keeping in touch with my friends, watching online movies, listening to online music as well as gaming! With internet, information is but a click away. You will be amazed by the volume and type of information you can get by typing a very simple and innocent word...try googling your name to test it out^^I like watching movies and listening music via the internet, I bet mountains of people are practicing this and even downloading it illegally. Why? Because it is Free-Of-Charge!!!Seriously violating the copyright and patent right happily. It's obvious why we named this blog Pirates In UTAR. We don't steal gold, snatch pretty maidens or manslaughter. We just..you know...(laugh out loud)

PS:when I mention "we", it means my whole group lor~ahaha

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Let Us Lead You To The World of E-Commerce All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Distributed by Deluxe Templates