0

To Get Know More About Steven Chua

Posted by PIRATES in UTAR on 4:29 PM in

Are you looking these pictures?what you will think??do you think i am fierce and hard to close??
If your answer is YES, i am very sorry to say that your answer is totally incorrect.

Dont use your first impression to determine his personality
Hi everybody, my name call Chua Tian Huat. In my hometown, my friends always call me "Chua". However when i was study at UTAR, KL, i want everybody always remember me so that i was create a nickname for myself- Steven. I live at Muar, Johor but my KL friends always told me stay at JB, i also dont know why. (their perception maybe always think that JOHOR=JB ).
Nowaday i am studying Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting year 3 semester 1 at Sungai Long Campus. In the first year at here, i may have a bit regret to choose this course because it is a most difficult course for this campus. However, after i close my eyes, i was study at here for 2 years.
Moreover, i am a hyperactive internet user that I can sit in front of the computer to more than 12 hours. When i saw my E-Commerce assignment question, one of the question is "what internet activities i usually use?". Guy always like to use the internet to playing online games, so am I. I also use the internet to search the data for my study. Beside I like to watch the Taiwanese Drama, i will use the internet to download the movies for me to watch during free time. MSN, this is a common communication tool for your parents and friends nowaday. It has become my "Necessary" items for me to chat with my oversea friends and campus friends. I was began to study the news by using online because it is free-of-charge (FOC).
Top 5 website i visited the most is PP Stream, ChinaPress.com, Facebook, Friendster and Utar WBLE. Sometimes i am lazy to wait the movie to download, i will use the PP Stream to watch the latest Taiwanese Drame. ChinaPress.com is provided all updated news for me to read and it also FOC . The information in the ChinaPress.com is very resourceful. i was played Friendster when i was study in Foundation, i can always keep in touch with my friend by using it. Nowaday, most of the people are know what is Facebook? i was use it to add my friends, upload the images, chat with my friends, and play online games such as Pet Society and Restaurant City. Because i am the courserep for G9 to G14, i need to always log in to WBLE to get the updated notes to print for my coursemates. I also post some questions in the forum.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Let Us Lead You To The World of E-Commerce All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Distributed by Deluxe Templates