0

Introduction of myself - Gan Chui Wei

Posted by PIRATES in UTAR on 4:20 PM in
My name is Gan Chui Wei, from BAC 11, year 3 sem 1 student(Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman at Sungai Long). I'm taking E-commerce for this semester, so I and my group members(Chew Pei Ni, Steven Chua Tian Huat, Chang Onn Yew) have to create blog and posts here. Hope you guys can enjoy our posts that posted at here.

At first, i would like to introduce myself to you all. My name is Chui Wei, can call me Angel. My hometown named Tanjog Karang, located between Sekinchan and Kuala Selangor. It takes about 2 hours if travel by car from Sungai Long to my hometown. My hobbies are online, listen music,read book, and sleep. The top 5 websites that i visited the most are: Facebook, WBLE, Dygod, Friendster and Google. I like to visit Facebook and Friendster because i can find my secondary and primary friends and contact them through these websites. For Dygod, i can download movie and Hong Kong's series that are the latest to watch. By searching Wble and Google, i can download some notes from wble and search information for my assignment and thesis. My top 5 internet activities are search information for my study, download movie, playing restaurant city and pet society on Facebook, read news from online newspaper and searching for latest songs.

As a year 3 student, i started my research project with the topic "Examinig Malaysian consumer's perception toward investing in Islamic banking". Anyone if have any additional or relevant information about this area, can send e-mail (gcw329@hotmail.com) to me or leave your information at comment box. Thanks for helping me.


Hope you all can enjoy posts that posted by my group members and me.

Chui Wei





0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Let Us Lead You To The World of E-Commerce All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Distributed by Deluxe Templates