0

Get to know more about Yew...

Posted by PIRATES in UTAR on 9:05 AM in

Hi, Chang Onn Yew here, prefer you guys just to call me Yew. I'm a very simple person but yet still extraordinary. I'm a guy who is easy going, friendly, like to play sports just like any others boy will do. But sometimes I might become emotional if someone really piss me off, so try not to do so..haha. Almost all of my friends, family, relatives will always saying that I'm TOO skinny. It seems like being a 'trademark' for me. Well, trying to gain weight might be a challenge for me.

When it comes to sport, football definitely is my favourite. I started to play football since I'm 9 years old. Besides, gaming is also one of the entertainment to spend my time to reduce my boringness. I always wish to travel around the world just with my backpack. How cool whats that to become a backpacker.

Currently I'm studying at UTAR to pursue my first degree which is Bachelor of Accounting. Never think of to become an accountant in the future(ops!). So here are my Top 5 Websites I Visited The Most:
apple - search for the latest movies' trailer
google - whatever information we need, just 'google it'
youtube - usually search for music/funny video clip
nikeskateboarding - look for my latest favourite shoes
utar intranet - update myself with the information and activities provided

Top 5 Internet Activities:
-check my mail
-google whatever that just come accross my mind
-search is there any new movie to be release
-chatting through msn
-gaming

Thats all for this time, follow by the coming week, me and my group members will post some usefull information related to e-commerce. Remember to support us!

P/S: agree with what pei ni said, how come we named this blog Pirates in UTAR, sounds very weird. Can we change it or create a new one?haha XD

Yew

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Let Us Lead You To The World of E-Commerce All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Distributed by Deluxe Templates